This permit may be issued for work in the right of way associated with existing single family home construction or major remodels: installation of driveways, driveway reconstruction or relocation, landscaping, fences/walls, city water/sewer/storm connections and other uses. (TG)
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.
- Bill To Form
- Site Plan
- Site location, address, and names of adjacent or nearby streets
- North arrow
- Scale – 1 inch = 20 feet to 1 inch = 50 feet
- Driveway entrances
- Proposed scope of work being done in the right of way
- Profile reflecting the restoration of the roadway surface after trenching
- Plan reflecting the restoration of the roadway surface after trenching
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
- Clearing and Grading Permit
- Olympic Pipeline Notification