Every other year, the City Manager presents a preliminary budget to the City Council for feedback, discussion, consideration, and eventual action. City Manager Miyake presented the 2023-24 Proposed Budget on September 26, 2022, and council study sessions are scheduled through the middle of November, with tentative budget adoption scheduled for November 21.
City Manager Brad Miyake delivered a preliminary 2023-24 Budget to the City Council on Sept. 26. There are many ways to impact the process directly, please find out how you can engage with the public involvement process.
The preliminary 2023-24 Budget Executive Summary is available in Spanish language: Ciudad de Bellevue 2023-24 Resumen ejecutivo del presupuesto preliminar.
City Council Meeting Materials
- September 26: Introduction of the Proposed 2023/2024 City Managers Budget
- October 3: Continuation of the Preliminary 2023-2024 Operating Budget and the 2023-2029 Capital Investment Program (CIP) Plan
- October 10: Utilities Department Proposed 2023-2024 Operating Budget and Rates, and 2023-2029 Capital Investment Program Plan
- October 24:
- Continuation of the Preliminary 2023-2024 Operating Budget with focus on Environmental Stewardship and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Human Services Commission’s recommendations for the 2023-2024 Human Services Fund, the 2023-2024 Behavioral Health and Housing-Related Services Housing Stability Program and the 2023 Community Development Block Grant Program
- Development Services Permit Fees and Issaquah and Renton School Districts’ Impact Fee Schedule Update