Explore Bellevue's hidden treasures and award winning parks by bike in the ninth annual Lake to Lake Bike Ride, presented by the City of Bellevue, Crossroads Bellevue and Overlake Medical Center & Clinics. The non-competitive ride, Saturday, June 11, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., utilizes low-traffic roads, bike lanes and part of the Lake to Lake trail (non-technical gravel) and traverses much of the city.
Riders of all abilities can enjoy the Lake to Lake ride, with two route options. Both routes are approximately 80% paved road and 20% small gravel.
- Greenbelt Loop - mostly flat 8-mile route
- Lake Loop - more challenging 24-mile route with significant elevation gain. The course is well-marked and supported by staff and volunteers. Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Afterwards, enjoy a post-ride party with prize giveaways, and a free kids ride in the park for children 8 and under. Proceeds benefit the City of Bellevue's youth camp scholarship fund.
- Registration open to all:
- Register online or call 425-452-6885
- Ages: 9+
- Early registration: $15
- Day-of registration: $20
- Online registration closes: Friday, June 10, 5 p.m.
- Day-of registration: Saturday, June 11, 8 a.m.-9 a.m., while space is available.
- Children 3-8 years old ride at 12:15 p.m. at Robinswood Park.
- Preregister and check-in at registration tent.
- Fees: Free!
- Start/Finish: Robinswood Park, 14915 SE 22nd Street, Bellevue
- Start Times:
- Kids 5-8: 12:15 p.m.
- Tots 3-4: 12:30 p.m.
- Routes: Flat course around Robinswood Park. Parents are welcome to accompany kids on route or cheer from the sidelines.
- Bikes: Strider style, training wheels and two wheelers all welcome
- Each finisher will receive a prize!
- Start and finish is at Robinswood Community Park, North Entrance, 14915 SE 22nd Street, Bellevue, WA 98007
- Start area open from 9 - 10 a.m.
- Link to route: 2022 Lake to Lake Ride - Check out the routes (ridewithgps.com)
Here are some of our favorite sections of the courses. Share your favorites with #COBLK2LK
We encourage you to follow these safety tips and the Ride SMART principles advised by Cascade Bicycle Club:
- Wear a helmet.
- Make sure your bike is in good working order. Check out this article in the Seattle Times, or go to one of our long-time supporters, Gregg’s Bike shop.
- Dress for the weather.
- Be visible, wear brightly colored clothing.
- Tell a friend or family member where you are riding.
- Take your phone.
- Bring a family member.
- When stopping, pull to the side of the trail or road.
Enjoy your ride!
The Lake to Lake Bike Ride Team