Our professionally accredited staff in the Bellevue Transportation Department work to plan, design, build, operate and maintain the transportation system in Bellevue. We provide a safe and balanced transportation network that includes streets, sidewalks and bike paths that support great neighborhoods and a healthy economy. Our vision -- Keeping Bellevue Moving Forward -- is accomplished with ongoing feedback from you, plus direction from the City Council and Transportation Commission. Learn more on the About Us page.
COVID-19 and Transportation
While City Hall reopened July 6 for some limited services, the Transportation Department continues to provide a full range of services via phone, email or appointment.
Throughout the pandemic, Transportation Department staff and contractors continued work on construction projects and staff continued to perform critical maintenance operations to ensure the transportation system functioned safely and efficiently. Several measures were put in place to keep the general public and staff safe.
- SE Newport Way celebration video
- New regional trail segment opens in Bellevue
- 108th Ave NE Complete Street video
- Vision Zero Strategic Plan completed
- Capital projects in construction and design
- Traffic Advisories
- Bellevue traffic map and cameras
- Citywide projects interactive map
- East Link light rail
- Report a street maintenance issue: Email OMSupport@bellevuewa.gov or call 425-452-7840 (the Operations and Maintenance 24-Hour Emergency Response line) to report a street maintenance issue or make a street cleaning request. Call 911 for urgent issues such as malfunctioning traffic signals, down or damaged stop or yield signs and hazardous road conditions.
- Neighborhood Levy projects
- Alternatives to driving alone
- Title VI Notice and ADA/Title VI Notices
- Snow plow priority route map