Our professionally accredited staff in the Bellevue Transportation Department plans, designs, builds, operates and maintains the transportation system in Bellevue. We provide a safe and balanced transportation network that includes streets, sidewalks and bike paths that support great neighborhoods and a healthy economy. Our vision – Keeping Bellevue Moving Forward – is accomplished with ongoing feedback from you, plus direction from the City Council and Transportation Commission. Learn more on the About Us page.
- Mts. to Sound Greenway project wins award
- Curb Management Plan
- Mountains to Sound Greenway Trail opening
- Help make streets safer near schools
- Neighborhood Levy 5-year progress report video
- Traffic Advisories
- Bellevue traffic map and cameras
- Snow plow priority route map
- Citywide projects interactive map
- Transportation Design Manual
- Alternatives to driving alone
- Neighborhood Levy projects
- East Link light rail
- Report a street maintenance issue: Call 425-452-7840 (Operations and Maintenance 24-Hour Emergency Response line) or email OMSupport@bellevuewa.gov during business hours to report a street maintenance issue or make a street cleaning request. Call 911 for urgent issues such as malfunctioning traffic signals, down or damaged stop or yield signs, a downed tree completely blocking a street and other hazardous road conditions.
- Title VI Notice and ADA/Title VI Notices