Header Image
Utilities Services

If a customer experiences a water leak, the city will make a one-time-only adjustment for two billing cycles if an outside buried service line is damaged at your home.

No adjustments are made for leaks to irrigation systems, pools or water features or boat docks. If you have experienced a leak to an outside buried service line, please send a written request for an adjustment, along with proof of repair to the Utilities Department (see mailing address in the right column of this page).

Request for Leak Adjustment