Pervious pavement codes, engineering standards, maps, and comprehensive plans related to utilities are presented here. Utilities' engineering standards are updated annually. Hard copies are available at the Service First desk at City Hall.
Storm and Surface Water
- Surface Water Engineering Standards
- Surface Water Engineering Standards Details
- Storm and Surface Water Maintenance Standards
- Single Family Residential Stormwater Guidelines
Drainage Guidelines for Single-Family Residential Development
Note to utility extension permit applicants: Generally, the standards in effect when a permit is applied for will apply to the project. See the Standards Update Notice for details.
Bellevue Infiltration Potential Map
- GIS version
- PDF version (may not be sufficiently detailed to meet permit application requirements)