Published April 21 2023
Bellevue’s “All in for Autism” 10K and 5K runs return to downtown the morning of Sunday, April 30, starting at 8 a.m., with proceeds going to Bellevue’s Kindering Center, Washington Autism Alliance and the City of Bellevue’s Youth Program Donation fund.
The event, hosted by the Bellevue Breakfast Rotary Club and cosponsored by the city, includes a 5K walk and non-competitive half-mile Kids’ Run. Learn more and register at All in for Autism.
Traffic on adjacent streets and surrounding neighborhoods will be impacted during the event. Detours and road closure signs will be in place. Please plan accordingly and schedule trips to avoid conflicts with the race routes. More event details:
When: More information on race times, registration and sponsors is available on the event webpage.
Where: Both the 5-kilometer and 10-kilometer courses start and end at Northeast Second Street, near Downtown Park, 10201 Northeast Fourth Street.
Race course: The 5K course runs east on Northeast Second Street, south on 112th Avenue Southeast, north on Bellevue Way Southeast, then east back on Northeast Second to the finish. The 10K course goes east along Northeast Second Street, south on 114th Avenue Southeast, continue south on Lake Washington Boulevard Southeast/118th Avenue Southeast, west on the Interstate 90 trails, north on 108th Avenue Southeast and Bellevue Way Southeast, then west on Northeast Second Street to the finish.
Street closures: Several streets that are part of the race course will be partially or fully closed to vehicles 5 a.m.-12 p.m. (except where otherwise noted); police will control traffic at downtown intersections.
- NE First/Second streets eastbound will close between 102nd Ave NE and Bellevue Way SE; westbound NE First/Second streets will close between Bellevue Way and 100th Ave NE;
- NE Second Streets eastbound between Bellevue Way and 114th Ave NE, 5:30-10 a.m.
- Southbound 112th Ave SE curb lane will close between NE Second and SE Eighth streets; 114th Ave NE southbound will close between NE Second and SE Eighth streets, 7-10:30 a.m.
- 112th Ave SE southbound will close between SE Eighth St and Bellevue Way SE, 6:30-11 a.m.
- 118th Ave SE southbound will close between SE Eighth St and I-90 Trail, 7-10:30 a.m.
- Southbound 108th Ave SE will close between Bellevue Way SE and SE 34th St, 7-10:30 a.m.
- Southbound Bellevue Way will close between 112th Ave SE and SE 16th St; 6:30-11 a.m.
- Southbound Bellevue Way curb lane only will close between NE Second and SE 16th streets; 7:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
Participants are encouraged to walk, bike, carpool or take a bus to the event. Comprehensive information on travel options is available on Choose Your Way Bellevue.